Sunday, March 25, 2012

Excitement dead ahead!

I just got the tickets for my bestie and I to attend the fan preview night of Titanic 3D, and can barely contain myself. Not only that but Mad Men returns tonight and I am just an all around happy girl.

The nursery this morning was completely exhausting after my babysitting job last night. I love all those kiddos so much. I love spending time playing with them but when I am tired they are really really exhausting. I think it is good practice in patience for when I hopefully have some little sweeties of my own.

I am excited for Ricky's friends' (who have become my friends too) wedding. He went home this weekend to get fitted for his tux, since he is a groomsman. He will be in lavender- which is sure to be cute. Spring brings good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment