Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Long week

The week after Spring Break is the worst. It just feels so long and exhausting.

On Monday, work was long. Then my family went to Moe's. After coming home I got to cook a quiche my mom volunteered to make while she and my sister went to be extras in the movie filming in town. I also made one of our favorites- chicken, broccoli and cheese casserole- so that we could eat it for lunch this week. Then I forgot to bring it to school on Tuesday morning.

On Tuesday, school felt less long because I had come up with a pretty good to-do list on Monday. However, after school I was exhausted. So I took a quick nap. When I got up I rushed out to meet Christine for Pilates. When we had walked to the gym, we were the only ones who had shown up for class and our instructor only lead class for about 20 minutes. So that was a bummer. But oh well.

The nursery tonight was just what I needed though. It was so nice to be with those little ones I love so much and my friends Christine and Amy. It's funny how rejuvenating that job can feel to me. Even when the boys are acting like it's Lord Of The Flies - some of those kids can get really rough!

Hopefully, I can write a more interesting post tomorrow! I just got my copy of the Hunger Games and am already almost 100 pages in. Don't judge! It's very compelling stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment