Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I want to be able to look back

I am going to try to start blogging about life. I think it will be great to be able to look back at things, and my attempts to journal didn't work so well. However, knowing that someone might be reading what you are writing may be incentive to write. :)

Here are some things going on with me right now:

Yesterday I gave up my iPhone. It wasn't an easy choice, but I think it was the right one. I wasted a lot of time on it, and while it did have some convenient tools; I think it mostly turned off my mind and helped me to tune out others. I now have a Pantech Link for which I got an adorable hot-pink and tangerine case:


I am currently on spring break, and am staying with my wonderful boyfriend, Ricky, at his apartment in Orlando. While he is working I am trying to get work done on my long-incomplete senior research. Then we he gets home from work we can have nice relaxing time together, I can feel more assured he is eating real meals, and I don't have to miss him quite so much (for a few days at least).  However, being the most distract-able girl in history here are a few things I have don't today instead of my paper:

Cleaned and reorganized his closet
Washed sheets and comforter and made the bed
Cleaned the kitchen
Dusted the entire apartment
Made a budget spreadsheet to keep track of my expenditures each month
Finally switched my student loans to a graduated repayments plan so I can end the forbearance
Researched requirements to becoming a Montessori School teacher
Caught up on reading Aja and Nicki's blogs
And probably some other stuff I forgot

So yeah, I am going to have to buckle down on that paper a little more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment