Saturday, July 21, 2012

Night before the wedding

It is the night before the wedding, well actually I guess the morning of since it is 3:34am, and I am sitting on the floor of the Comfort Inn DeLand trying not to disturb my maids while they sleep. I absolutely haven't been able to sleep tonight- and trust me I am exhausted! I am just so excited and ready for the day, at about 3am I couldn't stay laying down any longer. So here I am.

Boy! Has this weekend been a whirlwind. Everyone tells you that, but until it's your life you truly cannot imagine how quickly it really passes. I am so lucky to have such amazingly wonderful family and friends who have worked their tookuses off to make mine and Ricky's day special. Everyone is MVP.

When Ricky was looking a tad bit worn at the rehearsal, I took a moment to pull him aside and talk just us at dinner. I asked him if he was feeling okay, having fun with his guys, how tired he was, etc. He told me he was fine, just really ready for it to be tomorrow already! He is such a sweet guy and I am so lucky to have him.

Before the 2pm wedding we still have to put together the reception flower arrangements, get ready (my hair and make-up appointment is at 11am and I will finish just before one and then straight to the ceremony to finish getting ready) and some how, at some point, eat something!

No comments:

Post a Comment