Tuesday, July 17, 2012

VBS and my last week as Assistant Nursery Coordinator

VBS was July 9-13th and boy was it an awesome, fun, long, and tiring week!

On Monday we had pancakes, painted with sidewalk paint, went for a walk and had a yummy blueberry themed snack for blue day.
Sidewalk chalk painting

Holder and I


On Tuesday we had Red day. Yummy strawberry smoothies, Peanut-butter and Jelly muffins and fun!
Me, Holder B, Mandy, and Miler
Red is Holder's favorite color!

The whole nursery gang ready for VBS morning rally

On Wednesday it was yellow day. We had banana muffins and a good time!
Me and Holder by the swings

On Thursday it was orange day. We had peaches and goldfish and we made awesome butterfly sun-catchers.
Holder and I

Miller and Holder. Love those boys!

Our awesome nursery staff!

Friday was green day and the end of a long week! We went on a nature walk, and had a yummy snack with kiwi.

What a week we had!

Sunday the 15th was my last day in the Nursery as Assistant Coordinator. I got a little teary when Amy gave me the pretty plant that Hannah picked out and the handprint card the kids had made. I am going to miss them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment